Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I bought wacom tablet, what is your suggest?

Featured Replies

Hi there!


I bought wacom drawing tablet one week ago from Malaysia.


518UyPuTy5L.jpg


And I wanna improve my drawing. Where should I start? Which program should I use?


I know photoshop & illustrator but I wanna draw comics.


Thank for help.

Hi mate,

 

I bought a Wacom tablet a couple of years ago and think it's great and it'll definitely improve your drawing skills.

 

Program-wise it depends on your final output. You say you want to draw comics, but it that to actually print out and distribute or to keep online in digital format?

 

Personally I always opt for Photoshop as I think the tools are better for creating more realistic drawings, whereas Illustrator is a vector program and so drawings can look a bit too digital.

 

A good place to start is to draw something on paper and scan it into Photoshop and trace it on a new layer in PS. It's also good to balance out the colour levels of the original drawing and get a more definite black if you wanted to then import it into Illustrator and use the Live Trace tool.

 

Have fun with it though!

  • Author

Hi mate,

 

I bought a Wacom tablet a couple of years ago and think it's great and it'll definitely improve your drawing skills.

 

Program-wise it depends on your final output. You say you want to draw comics, but it that to actually print out and distribute or to keep online in digital format?

 

Personally I always opt for Photoshop as I think the tools are better for creating more realistic drawings, whereas Illustrator is a vector program and so drawings can look a bit too digital.

 

A good place to start is to draw something on paper and scan it into Photoshop and trace it on a new layer in PS. It's also good to balance out the colour levels of the original drawing and get a more definite black if you wanted to then import it into Illustrator and use the Live Trace tool.

 

Have fun with it though!

 

Can I find you on facebook?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.