Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Type Of Battery Would You Prefer?

Featured Replies

Stumbled upon these the other day and had to order me a pair to try. They have not yet arrived but once they do I will let you know how they work under strained use. Which would you prefer? USB Rechargeable Batteries - Or - Normal Batteries ??

post-63313-0-63298800-1407359505_thumb.jpg

post-63313-0-71715900-1407359512_thumb.jpg

I would forget to recharge them and would grab a normal recharged battery as soon as it went down! I'm a bugger for it!

The USB ones, with normals for replacements when I'm off away from civilization. :)

  • Author

Finally after one month of using these bad boys! (ordered 4 pairs). Two started showing signs of power struggle. After a few hours they were back to full capacity! I use them for everything. TV remotes, AC remotes, Game Controllers, Wireless Mouse's, Portable Devices etc. Glad I purchased them. Money Saver for sure! :yahoo: I recommend them to anyone!

Edited by sittinperty

  • Author

Yeah I saw that too....hahaha I might need the 8 port one! Which Brand did you get for the Battery?

  • Author

These USB Batteries are the same size as Normal Batteries. So I believe storage isn't a problem!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.