June 7, 201412 yr Hello all, I've been searching the web for any PHP tutorials that teach you how to format or shorten your URL, for example: from www.mywebsite.com/index.php?username=myname to www.mywebsite.com All of the searches I've come across have either encouraged people to use iframes, (something I don't want to use), or have been sites selling software that does it for you. Surely there must be a tutorial out there! If anyone knows of any tutorials then please reply to this thread with the link. Thanks in advance.
June 7, 201412 yr You could use ajax to do all the page requests in a single page or you can look into .htaccess re-write rules
June 24, 201412 yr I think you need to clarify your question. Do you own mywebsite.com or is it hosted elsewhere and you have a new domain which you would like to point at this 3rd party site? Cheers T
Create an account or sign in to comment