Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great PHP Scripts?

Featured Replies

Just bump into codebasket and I love one script that they are selling because it's what I need and it's quite cheaper than other providers. I'm currently planning to put in a site using that script.


I am though, skeptic about it - as one undergo when about to use or buy from a new site. Anyway, checked the php script maker, Sparkideas and they have really good testimonies. And in no time, that script was bought for hundreds of times... so yeah, this post is a mix of sharing what I've found and knowing your thoughts on it, coz I think I will buy it. :)

Edited by rallport
Removed affiliate link

  • 2 months later...

If you know PHP then you can create the scripts that are on this site and that way you can tailor them for your application.

 

Yes, buying one is a nice easy way to do it but then you have no control over it

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.