February 3, 201412 yr Hi all, I'm sure many people have had to set up a business page for someone. I would like to know what is the preferred method, of course it probably depends on the person / business in question. One way is to set up business pages from one central personal facebook account. As I understand from reading facebook faq's, admins can be assigned to these pages and if a business page needs to be removed from this central facebook account the ownership can be handed over to one of the admins (by removing the central facebook account from that business page). The other way is to get personal facebook details from the business owner (or whoever is in charge of that area) and set up the business page from their account - I would imagine not many people would like to give out their facebook details though. For me the first method seems best, but I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with setting up quite a few facebook business pages and how they go about it. Al.
July 12, 201412 yr Perfect for selecting first method now you need just take care of friends building with targeting audience with participating in different groups.Overall then you must focus on Page like which gives boost to your business Edited July 12, 201412 yr by David710
July 16, 201412 yr Everything is changing constantly, which is good for the creative process. It`s important to create image, a certain goal should be focused on. What is your concept and how are you going to promote it. These are the things that never stop.
July 16, 201412 yr You can set up the page using your own account without it being tied to you forever. Just create it then assign the roles of Admin, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser and Analyst as appropriate to your client's staff. Once there is another admin you can change your role or remove yourself altogether. I find social media promotion using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn a useful source of ongoing revenue, so I usually stay involved. If you are responsible for building traffic on your clients' websites, having control of their social media pages is a great way of helping to do that too.
August 7, 201412 yr Yes ..Selecting first option ;would be a better option .It becomes easier to get targeted traffic and to maintain customers by selecting first one option.I have a Fan page created by agence communication and I have also selected a first option for creating it .
October 24, 201411 yr @@mrludable really nice idea you have shared regarding facebook business page creation.
October 27, 201411 yr Create an account with your credentials and then assign the roles to whoever you want.
November 17, 201411 yr Now, the latest update is that, you can add places and maps for your Business Page.
Create an account or sign in to comment