October 27, 201312 yr Hello everyone, I am Mark, a student from the Netherlands. Where I study to be an webdesigner and interaction designer amongst other things. My work can be found at behance if somebody is interested: www.behance.com/markvogelaar Hopefully Ill learn new things here. I wanted to start a topic earlier for feedback on a website of me, but I wasnt able to start a new topic, anyone knows why? See you around, Mark
October 28, 201312 yr Hello everyone, My name is Viraj Puri. I am an Indian American. I am 13 years old and I write article about Stop Bullying - Know Your Role.
October 28, 201312 yr Author You're not suppose to post welcome posts here but instead create your own welcome topic
October 28, 201312 yr Welcome markvog There are some restrictions to starting new topics until you have made a certain amount of posts I do believe.
November 12, 201312 yr web page is deffrient by grafics design. simpleiy webpage design language called markup languge.
Create an account or sign in to comment