October 23, 201312 yr I am creating HTML and CSS for a template that will be eventually made into a custom Wordpress theme: http://www.lucky-magpies.co.uk/esm/ and would like to know the best way to make the photographic background stretch to the full width of the user's screen? I have added the image reference in the HTML (as <div style="background...") because the image is going to be different on each pageof the site. (I am aware the image i'm using currently is too low in resolution but wanted to get the coding right first). Also, I would like to use fonts 'bebas' and 'aller' any advice on the best way to embed these so they work in Wordpress. Any help is very much appriciated.
October 24, 201312 yr they can be embaded in WP through the CSS technique you can search this out on w3schools or lynda tutorials and on youtube you may find the video tutorial regarding to your that specific problem.
Create an account or sign in to comment