Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paypal Customisation / template

Featured Replies

I've spent the whole morning trying to find out how gumtree have integrated paypal to no real success. What I'm trying to create is a page similar to: http://cl.ly/image/11350T0j192u for my own project.

Can anyone help? I just need pointing in the right direction as I'm unsure which api method would be best suited for this type of integration. Please help =\

Hi

 

I'm not sure how much you wanna get into the payment processing side, but i would start here https://developer.paypal.com/ sign up and you can use their test mode to test your scripts.... But they do have easier payment implementation methods such as BUY NOW so if you have one or two items to sell maybe this is the best solution https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_singleitem-intro-outside

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.