Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi there

Featured Replies

Hello everyone, ;)

 

Hope you're having a nice day. My name is Karolis and I'm from Lithuania. I'm 14 years old and not too long ago I got a interested in coding and web design. I'm hoping to get stuck on it, but not going to force myself into it that much. And I thought that this might be a good place to find some answers to big problems I might bump into. But mostly that is what I like most about this. That you try something, test it, nothing happens and you have to find the problem and fix it. ;)

Hi Karolis,

 

Glad to know you are a problem solver. I think you will find this forum useful :)

Hi there, welcome. 14 is a good age to start at, I remember first getting graphics design at that age. Good luck. :)

  • Author

Hi there, welcome. 14 is a good age to start at, I remember first getting graphics design at that age. Good luck. :)

 

Thanks ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.