Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How websites get known for reviews and competitions

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm a website designer and mostly work for musicians and artists. So my designs get known and shared by the artist's fans. But how can I introduce my work to web design magazines and websites, for reviewing or even computations. I know there are many events like choosing the best website of the month and etc, so how have I get involve? Also there are many sites that put designs for inspiration, how do they find those websites?

 

I've always had these sort of questions and wanted to know how can I introduce my work to wider range of users. It would be great if you share your experience or any idea.

 

Thanks

Edited by djdany110

Hi :)

You can submit your site to CSS galleries like CSS mania, Awwwards, etc, there are many of them, google CSS galleries. Some require paid submission, some are free.

There are paid submission services that do the job for you.

The good thing is, once a gallery showcase your website, other galleries follow.

 

We have Website of the month July 2013 competition http://wdf.co/iz if you want to enter just send me a PM :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.