Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web Developer/Designer Needed (Adult Industry)

Featured Replies

First Off not sure if this is the right section... but here goes...

 

OK so here is the story, I run a couple of business's of a slightly adult nature (all legal) about a year ago we lost one of the partners in the company who if you like took care of all our "Technical Needs" we've made do but really want to find someone who is interested in coming on board... Ideally this person would have programming/coding skills (I am very untechie so hope that's the right term) and a bonus would be if he/she also had some design skills... We are ideally looking for someone who want's to become part of the company, there is no buy in except your skill base... thumb.gif Oh a quick PS... we are only looking for people based in the UK...

I'll go ahead and say I was interested except for the nature of the business, in all honesty. This could be inappropriate, but could we get a link to a live example of something the coder would be working on? A moderator can remove it if it's, say, too explicit. It's hard to gauge, otherwise.

  • Author

I think the best way forward, as to not offend the moderators is for any one who is interested to Private Message me on here, and then I can supply them with more details, including links... I would like to underline my business is of a adult nature, but everything we do is 100% legal and above board.

 

We have been shooting glamour through to adult content for 12 years now, and this posses a great opportunity for someone who would like to delve into that industry... hey even pornographers need geeks too !

 

I am away today at Comic Con (funnily enough speaking of Geeks) so wont be home till late tonight, hopefully we can discuss business...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.