Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newbie - Hello and advice please

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

fairly newbie here, i've have been creating some fairly basic website and wordpress sites. I do have a question though,

 

I've updated someone's website, should i remove the persons name who originally created the site or not? The site is still hosted by that person too.

 

Cheers for any advice.

Hi,

 

fairly newbie here, i've have been creating some fairly basic website and wordpress sites. I do have a question though,

 

I've updated someone's website, should i remove the persons name who originally created the site or not? The site is still hosted by that person too.

 

Cheers for any advice.

 

Welcome :hi:

 

Is it a new site that you have personally designed and developed? If so, feel free to credit yourself, otherwise don't.

Hi,

 

fairly newbie here, i've have been creating some fairly basic website and wordpress sites. I do have a question though,

 

I've updated someone's website, should i remove the persons name who originally created the site or not? The site is still hosted by that person too.

 

Cheers for any advice.

Welcome Aboard.

 

If you have designed it freshly then you can add your name otherwise you are not authorized to do so.

  • Author

Thanks for the info.

 

I have updated text and images on all pages. I have also added a jQuery web gallery which is completely new and the home page now has some added functionality. So it’s not a full redesign but more of an update and some new bits. What would you recommend here?

 

Thanks


Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.