Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Possible PHP Question

Featured Replies

I'm not really sure how to explain this, so I've attached an image to show what I would like to acheive.

 

Basically, I have a page with posts - like a blog but it's not Wordpress and there's not Database. There is a set of pages (lets say 1-10). The first page will have the most recent posts. So what I need is when a posts is added to the first page, the last posts on that page will jump to the 2nd page.

 

I've never created a site like this before, so some advice would be much appreciated.

 

I guess what I'd really like to know is, is this possible with just a bit of PHP?

 

Thanks.

Al.

 

*Edit: I probably should have posted this in the PHP section.

post-32004-0-11689500-1371323252_thumb.png

Edited by mrludable

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.