Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello guys, I'm from the Philippines!

Featured Replies

I'm Roy from the far far away land of the Philippines, and I'm new here. Found this forums while I was searching for a community of web developers and the likes.

 

Very nice and informative place you all got here. I enjoyed reading every posts and they are worth reading and spending my time. I'm hoping to be able to know the necessary foundations of becoming a web developer here, and someday be able to contribute my knowledge to the community.

 

Thank you guys for putting up a place like this. Good day to all of you! :)

Welcome, Roy :)

 

Interesting avatar. Leon's changed a bit since Resident Evil 2. Well, his hair hasn't.

 

Look forward to your contribution :D

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.