Sign in to follow this  
ben03

Facebook Feed display

Hi all,

I am hoping to display a Facebook group feed in a web page using php. Have looked around but not found anything that would suggest this was possible. I know you can display a page or profile feed but not a group.

Does anyone know of or can suggest a plugin/tutorial where this can be achieved? My knowledge of feeds and php are limited so am considering paid for options ala codecanyon style too.

Can anyone help here? Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Allstar
      I started looking for a wordpress plugin that would allow me to publish a post to a Facebook group, also if I wrote a post in that facebook group my wordpress could create a post based on it's details. I'm fairly certain I did this with Facebook Pages and my User profile at some point.

Looking at the plugins they all mostly seem to be very old / not updated much. Looking at the Facebook API there were some big changes in October 2016 relating to groups. It is my understanding that I can't publish via facebook.com/group/{group-id} and I have to use an app?

The API pages point me to use a different "edge" what is an "edge"? I understand a bit about SOAP and REST calls, I've sent stuff too and from Twitter but I would not call myself fluent but I could bumble my way to a solution with some broad stroke guidance.