Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contract automation - Advice?

Featured Replies

I'm looking to set up some level of automation for sending out contracts to clients. I've looked at a few different options and I'm getting a bit lost. What does everyone else use?

 

Some background:

 

I started using Adobe EchoSign a little while ago, and it's great in terms of turnaround time. Much less hassle. The problem was I used to have a bit of a generic contract template that would be changed quite a bit of each project, so whilst EchoSign sped up the signing process, I was taking way too much time to actually write up each contract.

 

I've recently adopted a more standardised contract:

  • A set of terms that are identical for all contracts
  • A contract confirmation note that contains some project-specific information
  • Clients initial every page and have to sign the last page

Now this would be fine, but I also need to add in a project spec document to each contract. EchoSign let's you add supporting documents, but only on one of their top-tier plans that are way beyond my budget and needs.

 

If I just alter the PDF each time, I have to add all the form fields again in EchoSign, which takes ages and would defeat the whole purpose...

 

So, what do you do?

  • Author

Slight update...

 

I had a mess about with EchoSign's ability to import PDF forms and have it working pretty well. Means I can have a pre-made form with all the EchoSign stuff already setup, then just tack on any extra pages needed into one PDF.

 

Still interested to know know others do it, though. :)

  • 1 month later...

I use my own contract templates.

 

No messing around, just fill in the blanks and save as PDF.

 

Then have the client sign off on them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.