February 21, 201313 yr If theyve changed the credits in the css? I'm sure I looked up some other ways of checking in the past (i.e. if the dev hasnt covered their tracks enough).
February 21, 201313 yr Look for other references in the code, e.g. what path are the scripts, images, styles etc referencing? example: It might be /theme/themename/somefile.jpg - and google the theme name to see what you find.
February 21, 201313 yr Author Sorry I meant aside from that i.e. if the dev has changed the theme name in the url's and theme credits. One of our devs has aslo suggested trying to see if they have failed to remove the licence.txt file. Though I do remember looking for references in things such as image files if thats what you meant? Though surely if they change the theme name it changes all the route names? Edited February 21, 201313 yr by tonychang
Create an account or sign in to comment