Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wordpress custom contact form

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I'm trying to implement a custom contact form within Wordpress. I'm using the same method I've used on other Wordpress sites and other html sites.

 

Unfortunately, it's not working!! I've tried contacting support from the people I bought the theme from and other wordpress forums but no joy yet.

 

Has anyone had any experience of this and come a across a solution please?

 

Thanks.

You won't get any help on the WordPress forums if you're using a premium theme - they only support GPL-licenced stuff because they're volunteers. They say (and quite rightly so) that anyone selling a theme has an obligation to support it.

I'd go with a decent contact form plugin. I have my favourites, but if you find a good one it shouldn't be hard to make it do what you want it to do.

 

Maybe your instance of Wordpress is different version. Updates can cause things to break?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.