Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Using your skills to create Christmas presents

Featured Replies

After going over my spending limit for my girlfriend this Christmas I was still underwhelmed with what I had gotten her. So I decided to create her a website for her hobby of cake making. Kirsty's Bakery

 

The web site wont really get used but I'm sure she and especially her family will get a big kick out of it and appreciate the thought.

 

Has anyone here else ever used their skills as a present?

 

 

 

P.S. Don't worry she doesn't come on here so wont she it.

Edited by WBC

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.