Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My guest article on webdesignerdepot.com

Featured Replies

Hi People,

 

Just something I am actually quite proud of and wanted to share, I think some of you might have heard of the website as it's quite big!

 

I did a guest post for webdesignerdepot.com and it made it onto the website - hope you like my article.

 

http://www.webdesign...tring-startups/

 

This article did take some time to produce, the SEO guys here will know why it's beneficial although I did it for a few reasons, just ask if your interested in what I achieved by doing this.

 

Anyway, im very pleased. I hope you like it.

Edited by opensesame

  • Author

Thanks James,

 

Was quite a long process to get it up on that website but I am very happy it's now up.

 

I might try smashing magazine next.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.