July 16, 201214 yr Hi guys, My final design for my wordpress site is almost done, soon be posted! But I have one more question. I want to have something like an code shower for html css and php for example. Like this site, it has a code part, so it is easy to copy the code from a site. I want something like a plugin for it, but couldn't find one. Hope someone got a solution (A) Cheers
July 17, 201214 yr This might be what your after. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/syntaxhighlighter/
July 17, 201214 yr This might be what your after. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/syntaxhighlighter/ Forgot to say, I think this is what is embedded in Wordpress.com where you can use the [sourcecode] shortcode.
July 17, 201214 yr I use wp-syntax on my site. It uses GeSHi, which supports more languages than you'll ever need - see here for PHP without line numbers, and here for Apache config files with.
Create an account or sign in to comment