Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Server

Featured Replies

Thought i'd post some details on my dedicated server:

 

Server

Dell Poweredge R200

 

CPU

QUAD CORE XEON X3320 (2.5GHZ)

 

RAM

2GB RAM (2X1GB SINGLE RANK DIMMS) 667MHZ

 

Hard Drive(s)

2 x 750GB SATA 7.2K

 

Operating System

CentOS 6

 

I bought this server a good few years ago, great little machine still. I used to run a Hosting company which offered SHOUTcast hosting also, that's why I purchased, instead of renting one each month. Currently it's not in use and im deciding to either sell it or maybe colocate it and rent it out, I'd love to see it being used but I don't need that much power for the small website(s) im working on right now.

 

Just thought i'd add another post to the forum seeing as i'm browsing :)

 

Jordan

Edited by JordanC

  • 7 months later...

Enjoy the power at your fingertips, it can me quite elating to have a dedicated server at your disposal :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.