Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virtual Server

Featured Replies

Alright guys, I've got some website design experience + some HTML and CSS Experience... I'm going to broaden on this in the next few months, but at the same time, I'd like to get into server side scripting too, as this would obviously help my portfolio...

 

 

So guys, I want to get a PHP server, however, I was wondering, could I run a virtual server on my own machine? Allowing myself only to have access to it? If so, could you kindly explain how please?

 

Thanks guys

Alright guys, I've got some website design experience + some HTML and CSS Experience... I'm going to broaden on this in the next few months, but at the same time, I'd like to get into server side scripting too, as this would obviously help my portfolio...

 

 

So guys, I want to get a PHP server, however, I was wondering, could I run a virtual server on my own machine? Allowing myself only to have access to it? If so, could you kindly explain how please?

 

Thanks guys

This should be what your looking for HERE. I use it without any problems.

XAMPP if you're confident in your tech skills. WAMP if you're pretty new to servers (which I'm guessing you are) - This assumes you have windows :)

It'll be mamp if your one of the cool kids running osx ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.