September 9, 201115 yr Hi everyone. I am pleased to have discovered this forum today, as I am often looking for feedback, inspiration or help finding code snippets etc. I have been designing websites since virtually the year dot, though my business is now focused around news and blog content provision. I run a team of experienced journalists and SEO guys out of our office in London where we write regular, unique content for a range of different clients, from one-man-bands to High St banks. Embarrassingly we haven't updated our own website at www.newsvend.com for about three years, so this is one of the top tasks to complete on the current WIP list! Edited September 9, 201115 yr by newsvend
September 9, 201115 yr Welcome to WDF. I know where you're coming from, my own stuff is always at the bottom of the priorities list.
Create an account or sign in to comment