Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

layout design

Featured Replies

Might be the many threads I have posted on this forum part anyway on an add I have placed for as a volunteer programmer I did recieved a reply.

However he didn´t had a starting layout design but showed to me what he kinda want´s for his website so I took a look what I might can do.

 

This is the design I came up with he idea´s he said thus far. Some adjustment still needs to be made to what he likes.

 

Maby you guys have some idea´s to improve, that would be nice to.

post-21718-0-89651500-1313933017_thumb.jpg

Are those black boxes going to be filled with animated gifs?

 

My point? - It looks like a 10 year old design. Very dated. I think you need to go back to the drawing board on this one. Check out some showcase sites, and see what the modern web looks like.

 

Harsh? Perhaps. But if I submitted something like this to a client they'd sack me. Instantly.

Yeah mate, don't want to be mean but this design is old school and very basic. I did something like this once in high school. I feel you need to go take a look at other websites similar to what your aiming to create and get inspiration and re-draw up your whole template again like Mark said.

 

Stick at it but really research,get inspired and work hard on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.