Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hi, I am new to web designing and use a program which allows you to create the website and then publish it. The information it asks for is all to do with FTP, such as host name, username, password and path. I was wondering if anyone knows of any hosting sites which allow you to publish your site to the Internet. I am looking for sites which give you unlimited FTP files, hopefully for free, or as cheap as possible.

 

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am new to web designing and use a program which allows you to create the website and then publish it. The information it asks for is all to do with FTP, such as host name, username, password and path. I was wondering if anyone knows of any hosting sites which allow you to publish your site to the Internet. I am looking for sites which give you unlimited FTP files, hopefully for free, or as cheap as possible.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Not entirely sure I understand....all hosting sites allow you to publish your site to the internet??

 

Do you mean you are looking for a web host?

With all hosting accounts at www.toddhosting.com you get unlimited FTP accounts. Compare our hosting plans here. Also, get 30% off any hosting plan until Tuesday!

Edited by itodd

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.