Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wordpress question

Featured Replies

This is more for clarification I guess, I have an idea of how I think I may do this in wordpress but just want to be told if it's right or wrong :)

 

Basically I want to create a portfolio page like the one used on my website (http://www.klevermedia.co.uk/portfolio/). I want to have multiple portfolio pages all feeding data into a holding page where I'd display an image and title.

 

From my understanding I thought I could create posts with a specific category like "portfolio" and use custom fields for images and such. Then create a portfolio page with a loop showing all posts from my "portfolio" category which would complete my holding page. Then just create a new single.php to display my posts as pages.

 

Stop me if I'm wrong or there's a much better/simpler way of doing this.

 

Cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.