Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web Design Advice Needed

Featured Replies

First of all I'm new to this forum so a quick hello to everyone here.

 

Basically I'm really interested in web design and would be extremely grateful if anyone here could offer me advice on how to get employed in the industry. Is there anyone on the forum who could perhaps (preferably by email) answer a few questions I have?

 

It shouldnt take too long and i'd really appreciate anyone who could take the time to help me. In particular I'd like advice on a specific course I'm looking at studying and whether it is worth undertaking-I'll obviously provide more details to anyone I chat to.

 

Cheers,

 

Nik

First of all I'm new to this forum so a quick hello to everyone here.

 

Basically I'm really interested in web design and would be extremely grateful if anyone here could offer me advice on how to get employed in the industry. Is there anyone on the forum who could perhaps (preferably by email) answer a few questions I have?

 

It shouldnt take too long and i'd really appreciate anyone who could take the time to help me. In particular I'd like advice on a specific course I'm looking at studying and whether it is worth undertaking-I'll obviously provide more details to anyone I chat to.

 

Cheers,

 

Nik

 

Welcome to the forum, the most likely way for you to get employed in the web design industry is to get the highest qualifications in web design and related studies and build your own portfolio, but obviously thats a real real real long time, in my opinion "the best way" to get employed is to get to a good standard of what areas of web design you wish to do and build your portfolio by doing work for people (being paid or not), when youve got a good portfolio contact web designing companies asking if they are interested in you basically

 

To be honest with you im not the best person to answer these kind of questions on here so id wait for further advice but thats my opinion on the situation

 

Gary

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.