Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OpenCart CSS

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can find the style reference to the thumbnail model number's colour properties in an OpenCart store? It's not in the theme's css & I can't seem to find it used inline in the product template. Although FireBug does show it as being an inline style - I just can't find it anywhere. Here's a pic to see what i mean...

 

2s97p4x.jpg

 

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be great & would stop me from going any greyer.

 

Btw - I have searched all over the Open Cart forums with out any joy.

 

Thanks.

 

 

**EDIT**

 

I don't have an online version at the minute but the location of the style ref will be similar to where it is on the OpenCart demo site.

Edited by Bomb

  • Author

Ahhhh scrap that - found it it's in the Category template, obviously!! :bangb:

 

Cheers.

haha nothing worse than searching around for something then when finally asking for help you stumble upon what you want shortly after

 

glad you found it Bomb

  • Author

How are you finding OpenCart so far, Bomb?

It's my first time using it & I must admit I'm really enjoying it, it seems like quite a capable bit of software. It's straight forward enough to template (when you can track down the inline styles lol)- it's one of the better one's I've been trialing for sure, definitely going to be using it again.

  • Author

haha nothing worse than searching around for something then when finally asking for help you stumble upon what you want shortly after

 

glad you found it Bomb

lol tell me about it. I'm going through the templates now removing all of the inline styles & adding them to the css's, should be a lot easier tracking them all down in the future.

 

Cheers.

Edited by Bomb

It's my first time using it & I must admit I'm really enjoying it, it seems like quite a capable bit of software. It's straight forward enough to template (when you can track down the inline styles lol)- it's one of the better one's I've been trialing for sure, definitely going to be using it again.

 

Yeah that ties in with what I thought - only played with it very briefly but it seemed like a really cool lightweight bit of kit. I might invest some more time in it.

  • Author

There's a great amount of modules/plugins available both free & commercial. Saying that I've not needed to use any so far as they seem to pretty much have it covered within the core. I may need to install a payment gateway that's about it.

I developed a site using it a few months back, you can check it out on my portfolio (link in sig).

 

Pretty good cart to be fair!

 

 

Kyle

  • Author

I developed a site using it a few months back, you can check it out on my portfolio (link in sig).

 

Pretty good cart to be fair!

 

 

Kyle

 

Good stuff. Can I ask, on the t-shirt products with the colour variations does it use stock control? If so how did you set up the levels for both the base product & it's variants?

Edited by Bomb

The client who I did the site for doesn't actually use the opencart system to monitor stock; every product is always "in-stock". They use thier own method for stock taking.

 

I know when you add additional "option values" such as; 'color: blue, white, green, etc' you can add a quantity for each option type.

  • Author

The client who I did the site for doesn't actually use the opencart system to monitor stock; every product is always "in-stock". They use thier own method for stock taking.

 

I know when you add additional "option values" such as; 'color: blue, white, green, etc' you can add a quantity for each option type.

Thanks for that. I've had to set it to always in stock myself as it's a little confusing due to you having to give the base product a stock figure as well as it's variants.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.