Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello!

Featured Replies

Hello!

 

Came across the site while searching for somewhere to talk to other designers/developers about websites.

 

Im 22 (almost 23 :( ) currently studying a degree in Computing at the University of Brighton. Web design has been a hobby of mine since I first got the internet (13yrs old) and helps me make some money on the side while studying at uni.

 

Looking forward to chatting to you :)

 

Chris

Welcome to the forums Chris! ^_^

 

Rob

Greetings! :hi:

Why the long face at only 23? Give it 10 years and you'll give anything to go back to 23!

Enjoy the forums.

Hi Chris! Welcome to WDF :hi:

 

I'm 22 almost 23 with a long face about it too :ph34r: !

 

These older folk forget how weird the first few non-teenage years are and how old you feel i think!!!

 

I studied Computer Science at University and I'm more of a developer than a designer because of it, but I've been doing it for an age too :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.