February 22, 201115 yr Its the one thing I hate with web design, getting colours that go. Does anyone know of any sites to get some help from? What do you use to get ideas for colours? Thanks! Edit - Meh, I'm blind, just seen the sticky at the top! Opps. Edited February 22, 201115 yr by KierNet
February 22, 201115 yr Hello, I use http://kuler.adobe.com/ really good for getting a good combination
February 25, 201115 yr All you need to do really is google colour schemes for websites and it will come up with a massive list of different types of colour choosing methods... I've recently started using Kuler (as mentioned above) and I think it's awesome! Really powerful and flexible perfect for any web designer. Don't be afraid to use a splash of colour, and don't be afraid to experiment and get the colours wrong, because eventually you will get it perfect and Kuler allows you to customise preset schemes to your liking as well as invite your own and post them on there! Goodluck Woz
Create an account or sign in to comment