Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What program?

Featured Replies

I used to use Notepad++ when I had a Windows laptop, but sadly that doesn't work with Macs, so I need to find another program.

 

Which ones do you recommend? Looking for a free program as its only a small hobby.

 

Many thanks!

I used to use N++ until I came across Komodo. I'm still on windows, but just checked, and they have it for mac too! Best of all it's free! You can grab it at ActiveState

For my Macs I use Coda, without fail. Worth every penny.

If you don't want to fork out the cash, then Komodo Edit (as previously mentioned) is a recommendation from me.

Edited by andyl

  • Author

I used to use N++ until I came across Komodo. I'm still on windows, but just checked, and they have it for mac too! Best of all it's free! You can grab it at ActiveState

 

Thanks, I'll have a look at that!

 

I much prefer Textmate, but if you must have free you can't go wrong with TextWrangler.

 

Download it at http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/

 

Heard about Textwrangler, downloaded it and pretty impressed with it so far! Thanks.

 

For my Macs I use Coda, without fail. Worth every penny.

If you don't want to fork out the cash, then Komodo Edit (as previously mentioned) is a recommendation from me.

 

I loved the look of Coda, but sadly can't afford to pay for any programs, and I only do it as a hobby, so free will be fine.

 

Thanks again, +1 for you all :).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.