Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mothers day

Featured Replies

Apparently today is mothers day... and I am bored stiff :)

 

Is anyone here the object of attention?

No quite the opposite....

 

I will be playing butler, housekeeper, chef to my wife (on behalf of my son)

 

But more challenging is that I will (appear to) stay in a good mood all day!

Apparently today is mothers day... and I am bored stiff :)

 

Is anyone here the object of attention?

You had me scared. its may 11th for us (USA)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.