November 26, 201015 yr Author aren't they just template files? actually i was testing with a open cart custom theme so i was thinking of commenting some code ......so its not possible? or i have to just delete the code? i think so!
November 26, 201015 yr I thought that they are just PHP templates and you can comment as you would with any PHP code. Of course as it's a template for opencart I would guess you have to be careful with the code you are commenting out/deleting in case something is needed by the software itself?
November 26, 201015 yr Author I thought that they are just PHP templates and you can comment as you would with any PHP code. Of course as it's a template for opencart I would guess you have to be careful with the code you are commenting out/deleting in case something is needed by the software itself? but i have tried all the methods mentioned here but seems to be not working although i would have to check back again
November 26, 201015 yr Not all .tpl files are equal it seems. Have you tried {* comments like this *} ?
November 29, 201015 yr So consider if you want to edit topic_body.tp.tpl file you would add the comment <!-- start of topic_body.tpl --> at the top, and <!-- end of topic_body.tpl --> at the end of the file after all the other HTML and template code.
Create an account or sign in to comment