Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lingerie Store...

Featured Replies

Hi Folks,

 

Some of you may have seen my previous design for this store here but I would love your opinions on the new one. Thanks guys.

 

post-8195-008096900 1290096025_thumb.png

I like the design - my first comment would be about alignment. I know this is a little anal, but I think the 2 columns should align between the four bottom boxes.

 

Otherwise, looks great!

for me there is too much contrast - it should either be mostly white with a few dark red highlights or mostly rich dark red with some white highlights/beige. i.e. it should feel comfortable and light and pure or effuse richness and possible naughtiness :)

  • Author

Thanks.

 

I'm working to a very specific brief here. Maybe remove the red from the text fields?

Thanks.

 

I'm working to a very specific brief here. Maybe remove the red from the text fields?

 

Yea, I would see what it looks like at least. Red text on slightly off white bg?

 

Nice layout m8,

~evu.

I like it mate, good work. Maybe a little too much dark red on the right but the layout is sweet.

Jay

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.