Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to Maintain Enthusiasm For work

Featured Replies

Afternoon all, Happy Bonfire Night! Let's get those sparklers and candy apples out :lol:

 

Now that the winter nights are drawing closer, don't know about you, but some mornings it can be near-on impossible to feel enthusiastic about having to get to work in the dark, and get home in the dark - where has the sun gone??

 

I just came across this article, which might be of interest to you all? I hope so.

 

Happy Guy Fawkes! =@

 

How to: Maintain Enthusiasm At work

The only way that I know on how to continue to maintain your enthusiasm is to develop passion and interest towards the work.

i just get into a routine. luckily i enjoy what I do, but it is difficult to focus when your ps3 is in the next room lol

I do all the interesting stuff in the morning to get my enthusiasm up and then do the boring stuff like invoicing and paperwork in the afternoon.

 

A bit of music on helps too :)

I feel enthusiastic when I'm talking or chatting with loved ones before I start my work. And a good music too helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.