September 2, 201016 yr I imagine some of you run monthly reports for clients using data from google analytics to inform them of how well their site is performing, what changes could be made etc. What would you charge for this type of reporting and analysis? Rough figures
September 2, 201016 yr I imagine some of you run monthly reports for clients using data from google analytics to inform them of how well their site is performing, what changes could be made etc. What would you charge for this type of reporting and analysis? Rough figures I tend to include it as part of an SEO package regardless of the monthly fee, which of course depends on their industry, goals, etc. If they just want basic stats (i.e. not as part of an SEO campaign) to have a rough idea of how much traffic they're getting and other related stats, then I'd provide them with awstats or the like. Again, this usually comes free as part of the hosting. I can't see the value in providing reports if it's not part of an SEO campaign, and if it is then it should probably be a standard included feature.
Create an account or sign in to comment