Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Decent SEO Books

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

Most of what I have learnt about SEO has come from books. I know there are obviously excellent sites/forums/blogs out there but I do like to have a book I can read anywhere and reference back to. SEO is a very 'hot of the press' subject so obviously a book needs to have been printed in the last 12 months (if not less). I've read a few now and have just stumbled upon an excellent one: The Art of SEO (Theory in Practice, O'Rieilly). It's written by four different authors which I believe helps give it a fighting edge. It can be found at Amazon.

It teaches you the basics and gives you up to date info too (printed in Oct '09).

 

Has any one else got any opinions on decent SEO books?

Thanks for sharing the resource! I'll look into that. Not so much pure SEO but Internet Marketing, chech out - Dave Chaffey - Internet Marketing

 

Other than that, the net is the best place to get the info, as you've already said.

 

Thanks!

Not books, but ya, if you like surfing on Internet, I would recommend you to visit searchengineland.com on daily basis. It is a good source of information about SEO.

  • 3 weeks later...

I just started reading "The Art of SEO" thanks for the suggestion.

I just purchased the following book on SEO:

 

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): How to Optimise Your Website for Internet Search Engines (Google, Yahoo!, MSN Live, AOL, Ask,AltaVista, Fast, GigaBlast, Snap, Looksmart and Others)

Samuel Blankson

 

As of yet I dont know how good or otherwise it may be but I figured itd be worth the read.

I prefer learning SEO on the web as you get a wider variety of techniques and examples altho a full book by the same author(s) is also quite good and can go into a lot of detail.

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.