Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please review my new domain buying advice site(Template)

Featured Replies

Hi guys, i am still new here , i just made a new design call'd domain buying advice site its a (Template) , and i'd really like to get some feedback from you guys, I'd really appreciate honest reviews! positive and negative feed backs would be appreciated!

 

 

--------------------

s0rdfish :D

post-3330-1201624978_thumb.jpg

Okay, we're quick but we're not that quick. ;)

 

I think it looks great. The structure is clear and everything is well laid out.

 

Two main suggestions:

 

- Add some colour, even if black and white is your dominant colour scheme. It just looks a bit plain in that regard and a bit of colour would help it pop.

 

- Place the "call to action" higher up on the page. All the sales links that lead further into the site (Want to change hosts? etc) are further down and aren't visible unless the customer scrolls. I know it seems silly, but those boxes at the bottom are so great and so simple that I think they need to be seen sooner. That's not to say I don't like the features box too... but maybe thin it out and find a way to put these two aspects side-by-side?

 

I really like it though. :)

  • Author
Okay, we're quick but we're not that quick. ;)

 

I think it looks great. The structure is clear and everything is well laid out.

 

Two main suggestions:

 

- Add some colour, even if black and white is your dominant colour scheme. It just looks a bit plain in that regard and a bit of colour would help it pop.

 

- Place the "call to action" higher up on the page. All the sales links that lead further into the site (Want to change hosts? etc) are further down and aren't visible unless the customer scrolls. I know it seems silly, but those boxes at the bottom are so great and so simple that I think they need to be seen sooner. That's not to say I don't like the features box too... but maybe thin it out and find a way to put these two aspects side-by-side?

 

I really like it though. :)

 

Thx bro for ur reply.... and sure i ill look into it that what you told !! :rolleyes:

Thx bro for ur reply.... and sure i ill look into it that what you told !! :rolleyes:

 

It's "sistah", not bro. ;)

 

8)

Okay, we're quick but we're not that quick. ;)

 

I think it looks great. The structure is clear and everything is well laid out.

 

Two main suggestions:

 

- Add some colour, even if black and white is your dominant colour scheme. It just looks a bit plain in that regard and a bit of colour would help it pop.

 

- Place the "call to action" higher up on the page. All the sales links that lead further into the site (Want to change hosts? etc) are further down and aren't visible unless the customer scrolls. I know it seems silly, but those boxes at the bottom are so great and so simple that I think they need to be seen sooner. That's not to say I don't like the features box too... but maybe thin it out and find a way to put these two aspects side-by-side?

 

I really like it though. :)

 

49 minutes to reply....tut tut.....

 

I like the look of the site...its tidy.

 

Everything "squared off" looks good

Nice balanced layout B) Some suggestions:

 

1. Use a combination with the black color. I would suggest, red-orange-lime-blue/cyan

2. The photo looks squashed, I would prefer a photo with more saturation.

 

Best of luck

  • Author
Nice balanced layout B) Some suggestions:

 

1. Use a combination with the black color. I would suggest, red-orange-lime-blue/cyan

2. The photo looks squashed, I would prefer a photo with more saturation.

 

Best of luck

 

 

Thank You So much for ur reply john and ur suggestions :D sure i ill look into it :rolleyes:

Site looks good, some colour would be nice.

However the text has some grammar and spelling mistakes which need taking care of :)

  • Author
Site looks good, some colour would be nice.

However the text has some grammar and spelling mistakes which need taking care of :)

 

 

Thanks 'ErisDS' thanks for ur reply and sure i ill look into my mistakes :good:

 

ok then take care 'ErisDS' :)

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.