May 19, 201016 yr Hi all, I'm working on a site that has a few apartments that they would like to rent out. Dose anyone know of an easy to use booking software that can book buy date. I have found a few but i'm keeping my options open. Cheers Mamba
May 27, 201016 yr Hi all, I'm working on a site that has a few apartments that they would like to rent out. Dose anyone know of an easy to use booking software that can book buy date. I have found a few but i'm keeping my options open. Cheers Mamba What kind platform do you use? Joomla has very good booking component for that but it`s paid.
January 7, 201313 yr What kind platform do you use? Joomla has very good booking component for that but it`s paid. no, you need some real booking service, such webiny ( link) , or something like that
January 7, 201313 yr What about this? http://codecanyon.net/item/apartment-rental-system/2780106?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=bestsoftinc
June 11, 201412 yr Hi Mamba, I would suggest you to have a look at Agriya’s Booking software-BookorRent. This software will help you to create any kind of booking and rental website. It has splendid options like request a booking; post a booking listing, multi-currency options, multiple channels of payment gateway, etc. This software can not only help you to serve local users, but also help you to serve global users. The specialty of this software is that you can create a high speed website in 48 hours. You don’t have to code and design the website. The software will provide you all these options. You will also get inbuilt features and revenue options which can help to earn easily from the website. In short it’s not only a booking software, but also an ready-made business models for you. More features about BookorRent: http://customers.agriya.com/products/bookorrent/features
Create an account or sign in to comment