Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New to CMS - How to add my PSD design to CMS

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I'am new to CMS, but have designed a web site design in photoshop.

 

I want to add this to a CMS site, I have tried Joomla, wordpress and drupal and cant seem to get my web page uploaded.

 

I have created slices in photoshop and the saved for the web as HTML and images, any advise on how to add this to CMS would be much appriciated after hours of frustration!!!

You can't simple upload your template to the cms, you have to develop your template into the cms, for joomla look through here or I'll give you a quote for me to do it

  • 3 weeks later...

The ability to do this would truly be amazing, but unfortunately it isn't.

 

After you have made your design in Photoshop, the first thing I always do is convert the design into an HTML/CSS page. Then, I start the conversion.

 

If you are wanting to use Joomla, I highly suggest a lifesaving Dreamweaver extension by M65. It is the Dreamweaver Joomla Toolkit. They also have video tutorials that will step you through the process. It is amazingly simple.

 

If you are wanting to make a WordPress theme, possible use the default theme from WordPress, then customize it with your HTML/CSS to incorporate your template into it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.