Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Template pricing: Unique vs regular

Featured Replies

Hello there,

 

I've recently gotten back into designing templates and would like information on pricing that's got me a bit confused. When I go around to some of the larger template sites (templatemonster) I normally see a "Regular" price for a template, which usually seems to be less than $100, and then a unique price...which can be over a $1000. Now are the extremely high unique prices just a market ploy to keep people buying the cheaper version and hoping that pays off?

 

I ask because i've recently completed a template I would like to put up for sale, it's 3 pages (1 home, 2 sub) each coded in validated xhtml/css....now I think this is worth more than $100, but I can't honestly see someone forking out a figure like $1200 for it, so i'm just curious where these numbers come from.

 

Thanks for the help :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.