Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why it's better to pretend you don't know anything about computers

Featured Replies

hehe funny....and I liked the font (even though its been done to death!).

 

I have an old work colleague like that...only contacts me when something's wrong with his computer!

My girlfriend was on her laptop last night that is rammed with music (I mean rammed) and was moaning that her computer was slow. And then as I was sorting her really slow computer out she told me I was taking too long ! Because when a computer geek uses a computer it just works really fast and can be fixed in seconds apparently.

 

I'm always referred to as the genius so I always make an effort to break electrical appliances now.

Ever since i was 16 ive built my own computers and since then developed an affinity with them lol. When you say you've built your own computer people look at you like you are Einstein when really...theres not a lot to them.

well' said. I have some issues too regarding that on my neighbors,

Oh Im living that comic at the moment. Just recently setup a universal remote for my family's tv after the old one died and then got nagged at because selecting the "tv" button to turn off the tv was too complicated. I'm also summoned back whenever computers begin to slow down only to find a million random programs installed and a browser that's become primarily a mass of toolbars.

These comics are pretty good. Funny too, wonder if there is any money in making them. heh. =D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.