Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recommend a Ex-Harddrive...

Featured Replies

Could you please recommend a good reliable external hard-drive... I need something that is 500Gb+

 

Thanks

I've always been happy with LaCie Drives. I normally buy the Quadra version 'cause I like lots of conx options.

 

I've got five of them in the office now and recently (easily) replaced the drive inside one. The original drive was working fine: I just wanted 1TB external instead of the 500GB it came with.

 

I have friends who use the WD book drives and, when the drive fails, they take a LONG time to disassemble (total PITA!). I also think the WD-Book drives are routinely lower speed (5400RPM) drives...but that could just be the ones I've had my hands on.

Could you please recommend a good reliable external hard-drive... I need something that is 500Gb+

 

I too am a Lacie fan...

If you are not looking for esata or fw connections , try the Phillip Starck 1Tb .

Lacie hdd

 

Thanks

Segate drives all the way. Got four of them running here - had two of them back up bi-daily for two years with no problems. Highly recomended.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.