Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please Review My New Portfolio Website!

Featured Replies

Hey WDF!

 

I know it's been a while since I have contributed, but I've been busy with countless things.

 

Nevertheless, I have created a new one-page portfolio, and would really appreciate some constructive criticism. Please feel free to comment on anything you wish, and be as picky as one might get.

 

Here is the link: http://www.michalkopanski.com/

Thank you in advance!

I really like it, very clean and fresh.

 

The only thing I noticed was the margin between your last section and footer is larger then the rest...

 

Brilliant work!

I love it. Its really nice mate fair play.

 

Good work.

  • Author

The only thing I noticed was the margin between your last section and footer is larger then the rest...

Good eye styledwebdesign! I wanted to give the content some extra breathing space, and keep it separate from the footer.

 

I am still trying to figure out how I will execute the footer. I might make it functional, like sticking my latest tweet in there, or something of that nature. Or, just keep it the footer contents as is, and just play with the graphics of it.

 

Nevertheless, thanks for the kind remarks! =]

 

@welshhuw: Thanks! I appreciate it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.