October 1, 200917 yr Hello, I had the post up earlier regarding a site for my laser welding business. Took your adviced and scoured the web for ideas. Found another business doing the same work we do. I think their site is exactly what I would like to design for myself. Not sure where to start. Wondering if a template is the way to achieve what they have or do it from scratch. Here is the site http://www.chipscops.com/ Thanks for all the help Dan
October 1, 200917 yr nice site... carefully put together and designed very well! You might be able to find templates that look vaguely similar but on the whole, it's a bespoke site with lots of small touches such as the brushed metal background and border and I feel these really polish it off . You will find templates with similar layouts as it's pretty standard but to achieve the non-generic professional look on the whole, you will need to spend some time messing around with graphics and customisation
Create an account or sign in to comment