Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web Site Statistics

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

 

I have a number of website online now and wondered how I can keep track of each of their statistics online.

I have signed up with google web tools, but i cant find info on where my 'viewers' have come from.

 

Is there any other tools out there?

 

Perhaps where I can see how my SEO skills are working (or not!).

 

Thanks

Yeah with Google Analytics it'll tell you what keywords/phrases people have used to find your site.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.