January 23, 200917 yr What do you think of this design? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The image will be flash showing off the building. Its the center bit i think needs some work on? Would it be better if it was created first?
January 23, 200917 yr Placeholder of your logo is looking too big, make it small. You can use light blue color instead of gray background, that will look good, I think so. Check this website, I designed this site recently for my client, http://www.indiatoursntravels.in and it is still under construction. Font size of your top navigation button and bottom navigation button is different, try to keep thing constant in all pages of your website.
January 23, 200917 yr Author Placeholder of your logo is looking too big, make it small.You can use light blue color instead of gray background, that will look good, I think so. Check this website, I designed this site recently for my client, http://www.indiatoursntravels.in and it is still under construction. Font size of your top navigation button and bottom navigation button is different, try to keep thing constant in all pages of your website. which grey background? the main center part, or the background behind the logo and flash or in the content boxes? I will give it ago though. Nice site by the way!
January 23, 200917 yr Hi If you keep things uniformed and set out correctly like you have - the website answers for itself. It will look smashing. Good luck
Create an account or sign in to comment