Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Motherboard

Featured Replies

Evening Guys,

 

Ok i'm building a custom PC and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good motherboard?

 

I haven't got loads of money to spend on one as I set myself a budget for the whole build which is getting a little tight now...

 

I'm also yet to get a processer so I'm open to any make model of ATX motherboard.

 

Thanks

I have used an Intel or MSI motherboard for intel processors. The store sales staff recommended to me the intel motherboard as his choice. Asus motherboards are also good but gets too hot when used with intel processors.

Well I could recommend a few but It depends on what you need. What processor would you want? Would it need to be SLI or CrossFire ready? Will you be using SATA or IDE drives? Overclocking capabilities or just basic motherboard?

I'd go for a GigaByte motherboard, they're really good value for money, I got a really nice one when I was building my computer.

 

I have an immaculate ASUS tower if you want it that I never use, a 300gb hard drive & a 19" Philips TFT monitor :).

  • 1 month later...

The store sales staff recommended to me the intel motherboard as his choice. Asus motherboards are also good but gets too hot when used with intel processors.

  • 3 months later...

Hi,

 

I think you have to buy MSI mother board with intel processor.

Evening Guys,

 

Ok i'm building a custom PC and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good motherboard?

 

I haven't got loads of money to spend on one as I set myself a budget for the whole build which is getting a little tight now...

 

I'm also yet to get a processer so I'm open to any make model of ATX motherboard.

 

Thanks

 

do you have an idea of what ram and what is actually going into your machine? like if you are going for ddr2 ram , you need ddr2 compatible motherboard... do you want graphics cards, amd or intel cpu?

personally, i quite like the micro ATX motherboards and cases, there small and compact, yet you can still pimp them out

I bought an asus p6t deluxe for my intel core i7 extreme and its always really cool. Probs because i splashed out on a noctua fan that was HUGE. But for everything it all came to £2400.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.