Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PageRank Update i'v gone up!

Featured Replies

Google has updated my PageRank and i'v gone from a PR1 to a PR3 which is nice, considering I havn't done much marketing for it.

 

Has anyone else been effected by the latest Google PageRank update?

Not me, next time I should get a PR5, and on my other site I want a PR3, and my portfolio, I'm looking at a 6 I hope.

  • Author

How did you know what you might be getting or is it just something you are hoping for out of interest.

Forgive me for being dumb (and also lazy - it's easier to ask you) but I have two sites with a page rank 3.

 

Should I be really really happy or just happy?

I would like to asked as well what should I need to do to increased the page rank of my site?. I am just new about it so I have still no much knowledge about it.

And how do you find out your pagerank? I read somewhere that the google toolbar displays it, but I don't want to install it just because of that.

there are hundreds of sites out there which willl tell you your pagrank... some of them even tell you the PR of your competitors at the same time...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.